Thursday, March 5, 2009

K & B Layouts

Last night my friend Kim(I could say upline, SU has brought us together and I consider her one of my dearest friends!) and I were stamping and making some things to sell for our upcoming Craft Fair at the Palmer Community Center on March 21st from 10AM-4PM. There is a Scrapbooking Crop going on at the same time so we thought it would be great to make up an Exclusive Scrapbook kit to sell. (All Stampin' Up! of course) So, when we were done I made the comment, hmmm K&B Layouts sounds kinda catchyy? hahahaha I'm waiting for Kim to post a picture so I can add it. Check back for details. We made a few really cute Easter things, be sure to come see us at the Craft Fair, tell me you read about it on my blog and I will have a little gift for you. Thanks Kim for getting together to Stamp. I love when Tony is out of town, I get to have dinner with Kim, Grace & Nicholas, thanks for the pizza and salad it was yummy!

1 comment:

  1. I like it, I like it! K& B Layouts-so cool! Great minds think alike, I hadn't even seen this, but we both posted! I like it when he's gone and you can come stamp too!

    ReplyDelete