Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

HAPPY SPRING!
I am a bad blogger…
I am so into reading everyone’s, I forget to update mine.
It’s been almost 2 weeks. Well, I’ve been very busy.
I am going to Rita’s today for my FREE Italian Ice! Are you?
I figured I can since John and I started going to the gym last week I feel better already. The worst part about it is getting up since we go at 5:30AM! I start feeling a little mushy around lunch time, but the end result will make it worth it. J Gotta get my girlish figure going for the nice weather coming.

I am so excited for my first class at Scrapbookings Inn next Tuesday. I still have seats available if you are interested sign up here www.scrapbookingsinnllc.com under events. I am teaching 4 classes there in April so check them out while you are at it.

Sale-A-Bration is coming to end. You still have time to order though! Contact me today so you can get some FREE product! I LOVE the Ribbon Bundle and the Designer Series Paper in the Sale-A-Bration mini!
As Sale-A-Bration is ending, I am gearing up for the NEW Occasions Mini that will be available April 1st. Some very cute Spring Stamp Sets, a NEW oval Scallop punch, etc… to find out more or you’d like a catalog or maybe even book a workshop in April contact me today I still have a few dates available.

Don’t forget to come see me at the Palmer Township Craft Fair tomorrow at the Charles Chrin Community Center from 9AM- 4PM and I will have a little treat for you. You can be one of the first to get your hands on a All Stampin’ Up! Scrapbook kit put together by Kim and I. We will have a lot of hand stamped gift items for Easter. See ya there!

Enjoy your first day of Spring I know I will. It’s Tyler’s first Varsity baseball game of the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment