Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's cold outside....
























Spring? Where is it? It's supposed to be beautiful when baseball games start. I went to Tyler's game today and ended up in my car around the 6th inning because I was so cold. I am looking forward to those nice sunshining days of enjoying watching Tyler play baseball. Bring on the sun....

Last night I had my first class at Scrapbookings Inn. Here are the pages you had the option of Stamping. I am glad I was able to make a page for each of my kids. Enjoy.

America Idol is on tonight so I have to make this short.

I look forward to taking part in the Goosfraba blog contests! Way to go Amy & Jen! Let me know if you need any input. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your story of how you met your husband as well as the layouts you did for your class.

    ReplyDelete