Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Monday!

Yesterday my upline had our monthly Group meeting. We talked about our next quaterly Stamp A Stack. We are going to change it up a bit. Our next one is going to be:
Friday Night May 29th
7Pm-9PM
The Eastonian-Holiday Inn Express
90 Kunkle Dr.
Easton, PA 18045
(next to Don Pablo’s)
Contact me for further details!
We also talked about our Relay for Life team. We are a part of the Easton Chapter. Last year was our first time as a Stamp Group that we had a team and can I tell you what an AMAZING experience it was for me. I think I can say that on behalf of our whole group. I was a little torn it was graduation week, I had my parents and brother here from Florida and the day of the event was Kayla's graduation party. We did find time to walk though (6:30AM the day of the party Kayla & I were both there and walked our 2 miles.) We are looking for additional walkers, if you are interested get in contact with me. Jamie, one of the girls in our group wore a pedometer and walked like 34 miles through the whole 24 hour event. We each made some handstamped things to sell and set a goal of $1000 for our team and we doubled that and donated over $2000 to the American Cancer Society. Come back to my blog for more details.
Well, Kayla is back to school with her own car. Yes, it makes me a little scared. At least I don't have to drive out there now to pick her up every time she wants to come home. I was kind of getting excited for the warm weather though to go out and shop in Lancaster, now that I know it is only 10 minutes from her. I'll just have take day trips. :)
I took Tyler to the Dr this morning about his thumb, still broken but healing accordingly, still has to wear the brace. He is released to participate in gym.
Today I am thankful to have my job. On Friday they came in laid off one of my co-workers. It's really sad and I feel so bad for her. I am also thankful that Kayla made it safely back to school and only has about 6 weeks to go of her 1st year of college! ALREADY???
Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for deciding to follow Diane's Designs! I'm so happy to have you. Hope you'll come back and visit often. Thanks for giving me a way to follow you back to your blog. It's wonderful. Hope your mother is doing much better now. How stressful all that was for everyone. Thanks again, hope we meet again soon!

    ReplyDelete