Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My new addiction

Cindy Rae showed us to make these darling bags. This my 4th one I've made and I love them. They are quick and easy. I will never buy another gift bag. When she showed us how to make them, we used 2-12x12 sheets of Designer Series Paper. I made one for my upline to put her going away gift in and I didn't want it to be that big so I cut it down to 10x10. So there you go you can make them any size you want. Ohh.... I'm having a blast with these. Thanks so much Cindy!!! This is the bag I made for my friend Sarah's little boy... Roman with our new Celebrations DSP. I also stamped on tissue paper with the Fox and friends stamp set in coordinating colors. This is why I LOVE what I do. You can make such great gifts and personalize them with our AWESOME coordinating colors. If you want to learn more about these bags, contact me.

EXTRA...EXTRA!!!!!
Book your workshop now!!! Stampin' Up! Has just announced a Hostess special going on. Now is your time to get your friends together and you get the benefits. With a $350 workshop, you can get $25.00 EXTRA hostess dollars to spend in addition to all of the other benefits. I am booking now... so let me know what date you'd like to fill on my calendar!!!

3 comments:

  1. New blog design too?? Really nice. Love stamping on the tissue - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag and the personally designed tissue! I still am practicing my bag skills. Great idea and project though! That Cindyrae gets a big thanks from me too.

    ReplyDelete