Thursday, July 22, 2010

Altered empty Button container

I always wanted to make these flowers and I just never sat down to try. This past weekend while a few of us got together and went to Connecticut to have a Stamp Getaway, Kim shared a card with us on how to make them. I just LOVE them. So I came across a bunch of empty SU! containers as I was cleaning and organizing for my Open House this weekend. I thought these little flowers would be perfect for the tops of them. I am going to fill them with some little suprises and give them to the people who bring a friend on Saturday. I think the picture is a little dark, I don't have very good lighting at midnight. :) to take pictures, but I wanted to share them. I used 2 new DSP - Greenhouse Gala (absolutely LOVE!!) and Newsprint. Let me know what you think. If you'd like to recieve one, bring a friend to my Open House - this Saturday 9AM-12PM.

4 comments:

  1. Love it - awesome idea! Can't wait to check back for more ideas!!!!! Good luck on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Buffy. I still have a bunch of those containers left from Lori's wedding. I have to try it. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I can picture the filled with flower punches and brads....wonder what you'll put in them?

    ReplyDelete