Thursday, July 29, 2010

Last of the graduation parties

Well, I thought I'd have it easy on the graduation parties this year since we don't have a graduating child. (Kayla graduated in 2008, Tyler graduated in 2009 and Jonathan will be in 2011) It seems like EVERYONE else graduated in 2010. We were invited to 9 graduation parties this year. You do the math.... It's almost like paying for another party. Oh well, I'm so proud of all these young people that we have in our lives. This Saturday we will be attending the last 2! One is a very, very good friend I felt like I watched her grow up. Kayla and Aly met on an All-Star cheering team and Aly was only in 4th grade at the time. She will be attending Shenandoah University in the Fall. I am so proud of her. The other is my cousins daughter. So I wanted to make a special card for them. They both graduated from the same High School, so I decided to make the same for both of them. Their school colors are Red, White and Black. Stampin' Up! coordinating colors - Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Black worked perfect. I also used the Big Shot for the Embossed Wings Butterfly sizzlet and the *NEW* Embossing Folder (don't have the name right here). I am loving the new Friends never Fade Stamp Set. I also used MDS to print out the Graduation Sentiment. I think this card is so pretty. I was inspired by a card I saw on Stampin' Connection (Stampin' Up! Demo only) You can get access too, if you're interested in finding out how, let me know.

I showed 2 different views here. I think I need to invest in a new camera. My cell phone just isn't cutting it for uploaded all of my projects. I don't get very good lighting.

Don't forget... I'm still booking workshops for August, so book yours now to get EXTRA bonus dollars to spend!!!

3 comments: