Sunday, December 13, 2009

What a weekend!

What an awesome weekend. Good thing we brought the van. Me and 3 friends drove out to Dresden, Ohio for a Longaberger/ Crafty Weekend filled with wine tasting, eating, crafting, basket making, laughing and shopping, here is proof of our shopping. I could type a book about this, but thank goodness Susan gave us all a journal to capture our thoughts and that is where I have all of me details of my trip. I just wanted to share a few pictures of my jam packed car. This was too funny! I can't wait to scrapbook all of our pictures. We found a Scrapbook Store in the little town of Dresden I couldn't believe it. Gotta go catch up on some sleep. I am so thankful for the gift of friendship.

4 comments:

  1. The look on your face says it all Buffy. It certainly one of the best weekend trips that I ever took. It looks like it may have done a bit of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I only carried 2 bags in the house. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you guys have any money left for stamps? I bet your tires were LOW by the time they got back to Easton.

    ReplyDelete