Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some projects I've been working on


Here is the Ornament Punch used with the coordinating Stamp set and punched out 5 times and put together with some gold cording and some beads from the pretties kit to make a cute package tie on or and ornament for our tree.



I haven't gotten all of my christmas cards written out yet, but I have been busy making some gifts. This is a frame for my friend Karen for Christmas. I can post it on my blog because she is probably the last person that would ever read my blog. I apologize I forgot whose blog I got this idea from. The little girl's head is actually the Stampin' Up! Ornament Punch upside down. This punch can be used in so many ways. She has 3 daughters so I thought this would fit them just right. The one with the single boy is for my friend Cathy who I made 5 of them for to give to her son's teachers for christmas. Notice the tree is made out of the round scallop punch cut up into pieces and the tree trunk is the Word Window punch. I just had a ball making these. If you'd like to make one let me know and I love to get together and do a class with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment