Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stampin' Up's 12 Days of Holiday Sale

12 Days of Holiday Sale:

Dates: December 11-22, 2009
So you like a sale right? Too busy to call me or email your order? Then for the next 12 days you are going to want to check out my website for some great deals. I have no idea what they are, but I'm sure Stampin' Up! has got some great surprises for us! Just go to my website and SHOP NOW. http://www.stampinup.buffyallen.net/ You purchase from here and ships directly to your home.
I am heading to Dresden, Ohio tomorrow with some friends for a girls weekend to enjoy all the festivities of the holiday - Longaberger Style. (my christmas present to myself) If you have any questions you can email me. I will be checking my emails any chance I can get.
Happy shopping....

No comments:

Post a Comment