Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween


So here is part of my challenge for happie2scrap4life's Halloween Hop Blog Candy. This is my first digital scrapbook page. It was so quick and easy. I really love to do the hands on scrapbooking, but for a quick page to make, this was so much fun. One challenge was to post a scrapbook page with costumes. I thought it was so cute when Kayla and her friends dressed up as the Spice Girls. All my kids are too old to dress up and go Trick Or Treating, boy I'm gonna miss those days. Now I will just sit on my porch looking at all of the little kids and their costumes! Thanks Jenn for motivating me to scrap tonight. (even if it was just a digital page) Happy Halloween! My favorite candy is... ALL OF THEM! Not too many I don't like other then sour stuff.

2 comments: