Thursday, October 15, 2009

Christmas Stamp A Stack




You still have time to sign up for our Stamp A Stack for next Friday night at the Holiday Inn Express in Easton. If you're interested contact me before Sunday, October 18th. You can go to my website for details. http://www.buffyallen.stampinup.net/

Last month we celebrated Kayla's 20th Birthday by going out to Millersville to take her out to lunch and watch her cheer at the football game. Well what do you know? It rained..... it seems everytime we go out there we bring rain with us. I felt so bad for the girls standing out there in the pouring down rain. We were able to stand under the bleachers and watch her cheer. Couldn't see the game, but they aren't very interesting anyway. They lost like 64-17 :(
We went to the mall where the boys made her a Build A Bear for her birthday. They bought clothes that match Kayla's style just perfect. I made her a gift bag with Stampin' Up!'s NEW Build A Bear Workshop dies for the Big Shot. How convenient? I made her bear on the gift bag to match her Cheerleading uniform. Gosh.. how I love paper dolls.

1 comment: