Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Digital Studio layout

I haven't been using My Digital Studios in a while. I wanted to use my new download of the Strength and Hope bundle. I have been using this stamp set a lot lately. These pictures are from when Kayla, Ann and I went to the Philadelphia Flower Show in March. Kayla was a little hesitant about going to look at "Flowers at a show", but we left in awe at the beatifull displays. We had such an awesome day! This download and stamp set are available in the newly release Summer Mini catalog and what is even better yet, for every stamp set sold Stampin' Up! is giving $2.00 towards Breast Cancer Awareness. I hope you enjoy. For more details click on the Strength & Hope icon on the right side of my blog. Have a happy Saturday! I'm heading to the Easton Farmer's Market opening day. Then off to do some shopping with my Kayla for our Annual Mother/daughter Day in celebration of Mother's Day complete with pedicures.

1 comment: