Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Open House Holiday Shopping/ SU Starter Kit special




This is the left side of my table.

These corner bookmarks were the hottest item of the day. Add them to a great book and it makes a nice gift for that person on your list that loves to read.

Stamped on candles are always a great seller. I also made some paper flowers and added to candles.

Caramels for your apples, make a great teacher gift.

These snowmen are Jiffy pop popcorn attached to a bottle of soda. Add a gift card to Blockbuster or one your choice and it makes a wonderful family gift for a family movie night at home. Perfect for the cold winter nights ahead.

Rudolph's spares.... cute is all I have to say.

Here is the whole display. I had a great time on Sunday at Dawn's house. I spent about 2 weeks straight creating all my crafts to sell. If you missed it, I will be doing another Shopping event on December 4th in Nazareth. Let me know if you need the details.

HERE IS THE BEST OFFER!!!!

What do you call it when you get over $310
in crafting and business supplies for only
$87.50? You can call it an amazing deal, but
we’re calling it an amazing opportunity! From
November 15-30, you can purchase either our
Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits at 50 percent
off the regular retail price of $175 (plus free
shipping!), and enjoy these great benefits as a
Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator.
Demonstrator Starter Kit for 50% off!
contact me today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment