Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Digital Studio

What a beautiful Sunday morning....
Yesterday John and I went out to watch Kayla cheer at Millersville's first home football game. It was such a gorgeous day! After the game we went back to her House. It was so much better then cramming into a small little dorm. We took Kayla grocery shopping. Bought some mums and a cute little flag to put in their front yard. They wanted me to post the pictures I took right away so I ended up making a scrapbook page while I was at it. 141 Pickwick Place is where they live that is where I came up with the title. I love to scrapbook, but if you don't have much time or don't want to go through all of the cutting and embellishing you might want to try the My Digital Studios from Stampin' Up! It is SOOOO easy. You can purchase different stamp downloads (just like the ones in the catalog. And all you do is click and drag. I made this page in like 10 minutes.
So I couldn't do a page of Kayla and her friends without a page of the boys and their friends. These pictures were taken of one the many times hanging out on the deck. My dad was here for a few days looking for an apartment to move into. We found one, as a matter of fact John is leaving tomorrow to go to Florida to drive him, Bob and all of their belongings up to PA. He will be living within 5 minutes of me. YEAH!!!!!!
If you'd like to learn more about My digital studion go to my website http://www.buffyallen.stampinup.net/ I'd love to teach you and help you with anything you need.


1 comment: