Sunday, January 10, 2010

Home from Phoenix Leadership


It was so nice to meet up with Chris, Pam and Kim at the Make & Takes. I usually only get to see them at these events which make it extra special. We were the makers and they were the takers. We completed ours and they are taking theirs to do at home. They were great projects. I will post pictures later of them.
Here is Susan, Kim and I with a cup of Starbucks before we head up to the Final General Session of Leadership. It had been a very eventful 3 days by this point and we just needed a little pick up. Not to mention there wasn't a line. The day before I think I missed almost a whole class waiting in line, but I just really needed the caffeine. Learning and trying to soak in all of this info is exhausting.

This photo is of the 3 of us in our Hotel Lobby. Phoenix is very Retro/Modern. I love it! The decor was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
I asked John if he'd mind if I decorated my Mini Van like this. He said ummm... you're not doing that. So he settled for the little SU! Decor Element that I bought. Just like the one on the window. I think I need to take my car to the car wash first. So be sure to check it out next time you see me passing you by on the road.

So there are a few highlights of my trip. I Love What I Do! John told me last night that as soon as Jonathan graduates and the kids are all settled with college, I can quit my job and focus on Stampin' Up! SERIOUSLY???? I LOVE my husband so much and he is so supportive and that means so much to me too! Right now we need my income from my job to help pay for College of 3 kids. I see the light though! woo hoo!!!! Jonathan is in 11th grade!

The message from Dale (SU! CEO) was "The Main Thing, is to keep the Main Thing, the Main Thing." and that is my motto for this year. His message was very goodand I plan to follow it. Also to reach out and tell as many people as I can "My Story" and why "I Love What I Do!"

Now I really need to unpack and enjoy the day with my husband (even if it's sitting next to him watching NFL playoffs today.

Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about it and see your lovely projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had a great time. Wish I could have been with you guys. Can't wait to see and talk with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post made me smile. It really was a great time, I'm still trying to get all my thoughts together. I agree, John is a good husband.

    ReplyDelete